Tuesday, April 27, 2010
We ran into some trouble on the project because of our website. Weebly repetitively started to deny access into whatsmynumber.weebly.com. We corrected the project by making a new website at whatsmynumbergame.weebly.com We continue on with our project with a trip to Kinkos. Debayan and Ryan cut and paste the game cards together and we reached completion.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Today the group started wrapping up all our loose ends, with completion of the website and blog. Jun Ho almost finished all the computer graphics for our game board, cards, and box design. Debayan finished proof reading the rules and finalized our rules for printing.
Today, we brought our prototype in for game play and friendly feedback from our peers in the class. They gave back some really good feedback for our game, they thought we covered every aspect of actual game play. And they felt we had the best game we could possibly have for the game we created. As a group we also got to play the game and felt we had finally completed the rules and game play for our game
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
The group decided on what our final theme would be, and ultimately decided what the title would be for our game. We used Google Docs to finalize our game rules, and discussed what Action Cards to use for our final game. As a group, we figured out what the actual game design would be for our board, box, and game cards. We decided to make our title What's My Number? Game pieces were ordered today on Rolcogames.com.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Today we developed a makeshift game board and pieces to get a better understanding about our game. As we played we made a few changes to the game play that we thought would be easier for players to achieve their goal. It was a little too difficult at first to achieve the ultimate goal, but we feel that with our changes we made a good breakthrough in gameplay. We also looked at a few pictures we would use for the backdrop for our game board. We also looked up our game pieces on rolcogames.com, and finalized what pieces will be using for our game.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
As a group we decided to switch our game because we thought it was a more viable game concept. We went into production on our game, eliminating game rules and adding new ones that fit our game. We accomplished a lot towards the development of our game.